1. Remove pork from packaging and cut away any string if present.
2. Cut pork into 2-3 large chunks and place in Instant Pot or slow cooker.
3. Add in pineapple with juice, chipotles, and 1 cup of liquid.
4. Set IP to 60-90 minutes* (Slow-cooker: low 8 hours).
5. Allow IP to auto-release pressure.
6. Using tongs, remove pork from cooking liquid to a bowl. Use tongs or forks to shred.
7. Add spoonfuls of cooking liquid to meat for desired level of spiciness.
8. Layer in tacos shells, stuff in sweet potatoes, or mix with barbecue sauce. Enjoy!