1. Cut the large seeded areas from your squash and spiralize or slice into noodles. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk heavy cream, cornstarch, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt & pepper to form a slurry.
3. Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
4. Add noodles to skillet and gently toss with tongs every 30 seconds until all noodles are softened, about 5 minutes.
5. Whisk slurry again and pour over noodles.
6. Toss gently until sauce has thickened and coated the noodles. Serve immediately with extra parmesan cheese or a squeeze of lemon.